If you are thinking of processing a petition for divorce, or legal separation, do not hesitate to contact us at our office to make a consultation with Mr. Vargas and associates.

If you want to open a child custody case, do not hesitate to contact us at our office to process a petition for legal custody, and obtain a certified judgment for allocation of parental responsibilities, certified by a judge.

If you do not have a specific visitation plan with your children, it is recommended that you process a petition to obtain these rights. Our office can help advocate the best solutions for you, and your children.

If you need financial support for your children, we can help you file a petition with the court.  An order from the judge will enforce that the proper amount be sent to you, based on statutory guidelines.


Success stories


Cases in progress

Abogados y asociados

If you would like to know more about our law firm, do not hesitate in contacting us.